So a guy I know was reading my blogs just the other day and then asked me "Why are you so unhappy? You seem to be always cheerful but you write like your life's a huge tragedy ". And I was like "I am not unhappy...Am I?" I have to admit that he left me thinking for a while. Then my friend tried to explain to him that most of the things I write are pure fiction (or wasted fiction as I call them). "See, she never gets mad at anything or anyone. She hardly ever complains about anything. She's always happy. When she writes she gets rid of the things that bother her, that's all." I ended up quite confused about having two persons that apparently know me better than myself. I do get mad sometimes, I do a lot of complaining, and I´m not always happy. But my life is not a tragedy, and I am definitely not so unhappy. I just happen to write what comes to my mind. Is there anything wrong with that? I promise to start writing about sunsets and flowers. I will try to write like a happier person.

<< Home