Saturday, June 26, 2004

unveileD

Some call it luck, some say it's fate. The truth is someone wrote a few lines for us to play. MY truth is that I finally found the answer that for so long I had to await. I was getting ready to bury him. Had cut the flowers that would wither on his grave, and shut my eyes already burning from a million mourning tears not yet been shed. But just today I saw things clear. Just tonight the truth was unveiled. The truth is we were already buried together. A thousand years ago or so, someone wrote somewhere that we would be bound for eternity. Something brought us back together. Someone else tore us apart. We have been nothing but puppets of everyone's will. They left us unable to feel.

Tonight, it is over. I held you tight while you slept somewhere. I kissed you in the distance, and swore that I will never hurt you again. I begged that nothing bad would ever happen to you. I set you free from the millenarian cage where someone trapped us together. Now it is over. We both are free.

I burned the book, nothing else is written for both of us.The rest of our story is now in your hands... and in mine. All I can say is I'm sorry that we had to meet again like this. All I want to say is that I love you forever. YOU, the one with eyes like an ocean. My secret favorite lover. My eternal dearest friend.