his name is
Tonight he sleeps
in a distant frozen bed that once belonged to me...
or did I belong to it? I forgot.
All i know is someone sleeps with him tonight.
a ghost between those sheets that once swallowed me,
a stranger in those arms that once held me tight,
a spare romance, a quick replace...
another me calls his name in the depth of his realm.
Endless hours craving for his taste,
an infinite silence when I scream his name,
a million tears over his blurry face,
to end up with nothing but these lines in despair.
His name is one that I will never call again.
in a distant frozen bed that once belonged to me...
or did I belong to it? I forgot.
All i know is someone sleeps with him tonight.
a ghost between those sheets that once swallowed me,
a stranger in those arms that once held me tight,
a spare romance, a quick replace...
another me calls his name in the depth of his realm.
Endless hours craving for his taste,
an infinite silence when I scream his name,
a million tears over his blurry face,
to end up with nothing but these lines in despair.
His name is one that I will never call again.

<< Home